Wednesday, May 25, 2011

O, o o ooooo.

I love getting Oprah magazine each month. The second time I pick it up , after flipping through all the fun early pages, I go for just the books section. I read the synopses, check off which ones I want to try, and today I sit at a great coffee shop in West Zurich, with a really good capucchino and my Kindle and download samples of all those books. For quiet nights or sleepless nights of days when I have an hour to myself.

I'll spend the next hour on my work project and then walk over to a great second hand store before heading back home to do some more work.

Oh, and my shopping lent is over, like I mentioned yesterday. It was good. I feel a bit re-set in terms of worrying about how I look, and much less antsy to using shopping as therapy. Just dropped another dress at the tailor to fix it to fit better. Add straps 'cause mama don't have the rack to hold it up on my own. Besides, I have a climby, grabby, jubilant toddler who is great at pulling down loosely tied pajama pants as well as tube top dresses.

I'm still not totally happy with my post yesterday. Something is still missing from the idea of the real me, but I'll have to wait to figure that out. I have some stuff to go do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment