Saturday, November 19, 2011

Easy black bottom cupcakes

A's birthday is coming up, and I've been looking everywhere for pumpkin cupcake with cream cheese frosting recipes. And I'm fine in that department. But I've spent way too much time at a time when I don't have time, looking for the chocolate cupcake recipe.

Because I feel better this year and don't have to buy a cake for it to be healthy. I can make my daughter's birthday cake myself. And I have cocoa powder and chocolate pieces (haven't opened the bag yet, but I know better than to call them chips) in the pantry waiting for me to find a recipe. And it started getting too much.

Not in a depression way, but in a mind-racing sort of way.

And then it hit me.

I have Whole Foods brownie mix in my pantry. I have just out easied all the "easy" recipes on the web. And will not have to put vinegar in a cupcake the day I will serve it, never having tried this before.

Boo. Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment