Tuesday, May 19, 2015

So, how come the men don't have to wear heels?

I've been thinking lately about shoes. My shoes. More specifically, my feet. They don't like many shoes anymore. They never liked many shoes, but these days they seem to like even less. Like heels. They top out at about 2" high cowboy boot heels. And as I've been thinking about how to keep getting rid of clothing, shoes have come under attack here at my house.

There are so many shoes of my size, even (these days a women's 11 or 12 depending on the shape of the toe part), that don't fit me or hurt my feet after only 30 minutes of walking around. I was going to write a post about flat shoes soon. About my hunt for nice, comfy, beautiful, funky flat shoes and my getting rid of my last two pairs of heels.

And then this showed up somewhere in my online reading today. It reads like it may or may not be true. But it doesn't sound far fetched to me.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment