Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fall is here

Fall and my new B&W "film" for my iPhone Hipstamatic app. And times when I'm going for longer dog walks again. Actually, the last few days have been really nice. And these photos are from some 8 days ago. The weather is back to giving us at least a bit of sun each day, and I've been through another "I'm depressed, no wait, it was PMS" episode. Regrettably, it peaked while M and I were at the restaurant I last ate the night I went into labor. So I was convinced it was depression back, with the first really rainy cold day, and all the memories of the 17 hours of labor. But, it wasn't, and I'm trying fish oil pills now to see if they might lessen the mood swings every months. No more sobbing in a restaurant bathroom for me, thanks.

And the apartment keeps coming more and more together, final touches on moving around furniture. One metal bookshelf I hadn't touched in over a year finally got re-arranged, and now I just need to find family photos to put up over our work area. 

Here's to black and white photos being as morose as it gets for me this winter.

The park

The park in color

Spiders are everywhere when the fog rolls in.





Some street posts had webs in 4 directions, hanging from every available sign.

"The hill" - where we inch our way up each morning, stroller in front of us. Not a great trek for bad knees.


No comments:

Post a Comment