Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Furry, furry, furry

It has now been, what, 5 or 6 months since I stopped shaving my legs (and toes - yes, they, too are a bit fluffy). And it is almost winter, and I soon won't be able to bend down that comfortably anyway, so they're going to stay hairy.

Do I finally think my legs are feminine even with the hair? Nope. Doesn't look feminine to me. Or pretty.

But what I find interesting is that it is the looking feminine that I am less concerned with now. I still wear dresses sometimes, jewelry and makeup, even. But the leg thing doesn't come in to play as often.

Now, this isn't to say that I find hairy legs and a knee-length skirt normal looking. I don't. I just don't pack a razor with me on trips anymore.

I might shave again next summer. And I'm still on the lookout for a well-fitting boy-short swimsuit (Target, the one I got from you had a seam that was 50 shades of wrong). But I'm not going to worry about it as much.

I just look at my legs now, in my pajamas at home, without thinking so much about them. That's been nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment